Delicious, sweet and savory apple spaghetti Ginger sauced salad. I promised I would blog about it and Blogging about it I am.
If you are ever in the mood to try something sweet and spicy with a hint of ginger this recipe is for you. It is an amazing recipe called Apple Spaghetti Ginger Sauced Salad.
The whole idea was to develop a cold enjoyable pasta salad meal that contained eggs, chopped apples, sliced bananas, spaghetti combined with store bought refrigerated cole slaw.
Ginger sauce is put together by combining tomato sauce, a dash of ginger and sriracha , cooking it on medium heat for about 5 minutes. I recently read on WebMd that tomato sauce gives you heartburn and I did notice with my self some heart burn when i had some tomato sauce the other day but this combination was actually a pretty good one that didn’t give me heartburn of any sort.
I have started to find out that I am pretty allergic to ranch and butter. I am not allergic allegic but it doesn’t work too well with my system. Research on refinery29 suggests that “eating disorder signifies anxiety about eating meals” according to a nutritionist and dietitian.
I do not have an eating disorder but i am observant about things that don’t work well with my system as everyone should be.
WHAT WE NEED//
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- A dash of sirarcha and ginger
- 1 banana
- An Apple
- 1/4 pack of Spaghetti
- 1/2 pack of store bought Coleslaw
- 2 eggs
- 1,1/2 cups of water
HOW TO DO
- In a pot, boil spaghetti and eggs for 13 minutes on medium high heat.
- Drain from pot and rinse with cold water.
- On medium heat, add tomato sauce, sirarcha and ginger to the pot and cook for 5 minutes or less until its all combined well with one another and hot.
- Slice, dice fruits and eggs
- Combine all ingredients together, add some sauce on top or mixing it all together in the pot before serving.