This is my special 3 C’s ice-cream. It was pretty difficult coming up with a name for this recipe but I was finally able to do it.
ICE CREAM AND MY DEFINITION
The name ice-cream can be broken down into two words: ICE is the freezing process. CREAM is derived from the ingredients most of which is heavy cream.
THE 3 C’s ICE CREAM
This is a delicious sweet thick dessert, suitable to be served at casual gatherings with family and friends. The 3 C’s ice-cream is a combination of cornflakes, creme cheese, condensed milk and all other produce. It has a taste that will make you say “I need to have more” as it is the perfect kind of sweet with no extra sugar added.
We are going to divide this ice cream into two parts: one with the chocolate swirl, the other without chocolate. Please keep in mind that this is not for lactose intolerant persons. This recipe is also not like most traditional ice cream as it does not make use of heavy cream.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO NEED//
- 6 oz or 3/4 cup of Creme Cheese
- 1 small can of sweetened condensed milk
- A handful of crushed cornflakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp. of salt (Optional)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chocolate syrup
- 3 tbsps. of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
The best way to mix all these ingredients together is to make sure that you use a hand whisk or blender to combine it all together If you do not want the chunks of creme cheese sticking to your ice cream or best make use of creme cheese that has been brought to room temperature. However, If you prefer and like chunks make use of a spoon hand mixing method. This is the method I made use of here:
HOW TO DO//
- In a bowl, add salt and banana, then mash with a spoon or fork.
- Add creme cheese, to blend well with the banana
- Add in the sweet condensed milk and vanilla extract. At this point, please feel free to add nuts to mix and create a nut special ice cream.
- Divide into two parts.
- Place first half in the freezer for 5 hours to overnight before serving.
THE CHOCOLATE SWIRL//
- In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate syrup, 3 tbsp. of unsweetened baking cocoa, and coconut oil.
- Stir together to form a thick texture
- Place in the microwave for 1 min 30sec.
- Add to half ice-cream mixture.
- Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.