I have decided to start a new series that will include dinner nights and afternoon lunch ideas. I will be sharing more of that in the days ahead. Here is a do-it-yourself Monday night or any day of the week dinner idea. It is a very easy and simple meal. It consists of only 2 major ingredients, depending on how many you are cooking for, you will increase the quantity accordingly.
WHAT WE NEED//
- Salmon Fillet
- Store bought Broccoli & Cheese Medley
- 1 Tsp. salt
- Dried basil leaves (optional)
HOW TO DO//
- Season fish with salt
- On low broil, place fish in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes
- When it is 5 minutes remaining to cook time, spread medley around fish and broil together.
- Add in seasoning according to preference. I used dried basil leaves here.