WHAT WE NEED//
- 1 Cup of Jasmine rice
- 1,3.4 cup of water
- 1 can of beans
- 1/2 Jalapeno cheese sauce
- Salt to taste
HOW TO DO//
- In a microwavable bowl, add rice and water. Allow this to cook for 18 minutes in the microwave.
- In about 13 minutes, once water starts to dry from rice, add in the beans and its water from the can packaging.
- In about 17 minutes, add in jalapeno cheese sauce and salt to taste.
- Allow these all to come together in this time process, and then serve once cooked.
Cheese sauce can be purchased from the dollar tree store for just a dollar.