The Ingredients for this recipe is entirely based on the portion of the meal you are trying to cook and how many people you are cooking for. I love to eat, and this translates to me eating a lot that is why I have a whole pot of egg noodles. I am going to provide a general instruction for preparing this meal as the quantity to be used is based entirely on discretion.
My major ingredient here is the egg noodles ribbon pasta, I bought them at the Aldi’s store wanting to try new things. They are at the price of $1.99. In my opinion, the packaging quantity is not too much because I could finish the whole thing in a day or two. However, it promotes a value pricing.
WHAT WE NEED//
- Crinkle Cut Ribbon Egg noodles
- Cups of water filling a pot
- 1 salmon fillet
- Roasted garlic alfredo sauce
HOW TO DO//
- In a pot or large skillet pan, boil some water.
- Add in egg noodles once water starts to boil and let cook for 20 minutes.
- About 10 minutes into the boiling pasta add in fish and let cook until tender.
- Remove fish once tender and place aside, however, if you prefer you can chop the fish into pieces with your spoon or fork and scatter around pasta.
- Once egg noodles cook, drain whatever water is left in the pot, reduce heat to medium, pour in some Alfredo garlic sauce and let this blend in with the pasta for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve!