This simple meal requiring only five ingredients is what I had for lunch and dinner the other day.
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of Coleslaw
- 1 big ripe Tomato
- 3 Tbsp. of Canola oil
HOW TO DO//
- Cut up the tomatoes into cubes.
- In a microwavable bowl, add rice with water and microwave for 15-20 minutes.
- In a pan, on moderate heat let oil simmer for about a minute or two and add half the tomatoes, half coleslaw and a handful of black olives if you prefer to have some.
- Once rice is cooked, serve on a plate, place stir-fried vegetables on one side and uncooked vegetables along side with it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.