WHAT WE NEED//
- 1 cup of rice
- A bunch of broccoli floret
- A handful of spinach and Kale
- 1,3/4 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
HOW TO DO//
- Pour water over rice in a microwavable bowl.
- Place in the microwave and let cook on high for 20 -25 minutes.
- In a pan on medium heat, let olive oil sizzle before adding vegetables which should be stir-fried for 5 minutes.
- Add in salt and pepper based on preference.
- Once rice is cooked, you can choose to let it cool down before mixing it with the stir fried vegetables or you can mix it up right away.
- Serve and enjoy.
This meal contains carbohydrates and vegetables.