WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 large broccoli floret
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of kale
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste (Optional)
HOW TO DO//
- Bake fish according to instructions at the back of the package, if using a store bought frozen-fillet. If not, fish is usually baked at 400*F or broiled on high for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a pot or pan on medium heat for 1 minute until it sizzles
- Chop broccoli, spinach, and kale.
- Stir fry the vegetables in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add in salt and pepper for taste if preferred.
- Then serve.
Recipe from off the top of my head.