If you are in the mood for a cheesy breakfast, this is the recipe you are looking for. The pancakes soaks up the flavor of the coconut oil and turns the cheese melty when they are added in between two pancakes. This is a quick and easy breakfast meal, that won’t take too long to prepare especially because the pancakes are already pre-made.
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- A pack of frozen store bought blueberry pancakes
- Crunchy Peanut butter or Almond butter
- 1 tbsp. of Coconut oil
- A handful of mozzarella cheese
HOW TO DO//
- Put 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat
- Let the oil melt and spread out before placing pancakes in the pan
- Place cheese on semi-cooked pancake, spread peanut butter or almond butter on another. Place the peanut butter pancake on top of the cheese filled pancake.
- Cook pancakes on each side for about 5 minutes or until there is tenderness present in the pancakes and they slightly brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
- This can be enjoyed with fruits, tea or a glass of milk.
- This is a protein small portion meal. You might be hungry for more so make a large batch.
- This recipe was also created straight out of my head.