If you are unsure with what to do with the chik fil a sauces you have stuck in your fridge, here is a recipe to try. The secret to a tasty baked dish is in the spices used to garnish the meal. A cauliflower recipe can probably be seen on different websites and posts on different ways of how to create a “cauliflower wings.” However, this cauliflower recipe is simply a meal that tastes just exactly the way plantains taste because of the sauces used.
WHAT IS NEEDED//
- 12 or more stalks of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup of flour
- Your favorite Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup of water or plant based milk
- All of your favorite Chick -fil -A sauce
HOW TO DO//
- Mix flour and Italian herbs together with a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine with milk or water
- Dip stalks in and fill up the baking tray.
- Then bake at 425*F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dip this in your combined mixture of chick fil A sauces and then bake for another 10 to 15 minutes for browning texture to occur.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool before serving.
- You can use this batter to bake fish, plantains or even sweet potato dinner.
- Plantains require less time to cook make sure to reduce the cooking to a total of 15 to 20 minutes instead.
- Cauliflowers are similar to broccoli, however they are higher in fiber.
Read about it : https://www.google.com/#q=cauliflower&spf=1496704973764