Last night I was thinking about doing some French toast for breakfast this morning but making my own creation to the recipe instead so I decided to mix things up and this is what I came up with.
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- 2 Slices of Honey wheat bread
- 1 tsp. of coconut oil
- 1 packet of cocoa (melted chocolate will do)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. of milk
HOW TO DO//
- Grease pan with coconut oil and let melt on medium heat until it is all spread out on the pan
- Mix cocoa with milk to form thick texture
- Dip bread in chocolate, then in the egg
- Then place the already dipped bread unto the greased pan and let cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip over on the other side and repeat step 4.
- Serve in a plate to enjoy.
- If you want the meal to be more eggy, add more eggs. If you want to spice things up, scramble up some eggs and place in the middle of meal.
- Enjoy this meal with fruits, nuts or yoghurt.
- This is a protein, fiber and carbohydrate meal.