If you are a nut lover and a morning person, this recipe is for you, it is sweet and satisfying. It is high fiber, protein and is easy on the stomach. Blueberries are great for brain function. This will also stimulate bowel movements.
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- 1 cup of oats
- 1.5 cup of water
- 2 tbsp. of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 a cup of blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. of confectioner sugar (or any sweetener preference)
HOW TO DO//
- Place peanut butter in a small pot to melt on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add in oats and let cook together for about 2 mins.
- Add in water and let cook on medium-high heat for about 5 to 7 mins stirring continuously.
- Then serve with toasted nuts or blueberries.