You will come to find that many of my recipes are pasta based, this is because they are one of the simplest, easiest meal to cook at any given time. I have not tried a microwaved cooked pasta but when I do , I will share that recipe. At any given point at which you would like to prepare your favorite pasta dish, you are going to need 3 ingredients, your pasta, your sauce and whatever else you would like to add to this content mixture.
For this recipe
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- A block of cheese
- 2 cups Your favorite brand of rigatoni pasta
- Pasta sauce of tomatoes and mushroom or tomatoes and basil
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 cups of water
- Salt & Pepper to taste (based on preference)
HOW TO DO//
- Melt the cheese in the olive oil on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add your pasta to simmer without any water
- After 5 minutes add in your sauce
- Cook on moderately high heat for 25 minutes. You can leave on heat if meal has not cooked to satisfaction to continuously simmer.
TAKE NOTE THAT//
- This is a simple but filling meal.
- It is a combination of carbohydrate, protein and vegetables.
I repeated the same steps for the pictures shown above, however what I added anew to this recipe was fish, rotini and peas.