WHAT WE WILL NEED :
- 2 and a half tablespoon of chocolate mixture
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 3/4 cup of milk and water combined
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Pack of Chocolate
CHOCOLATE MIXTURE is a combination of the 3 eggs, 3/4 cup of cream cheese frosting, 3 packs of melted chocolate. This mixture is baked like a cheesecake at 350*F for 50 minutes to 1 hour. If all goes according to plan you should have a thickened texture of this consistency.
HOW TO DO :
- Combine the ingredients as shown in the picture. Make sure to mash or blend the banana for a smoother texture.
- Transfer mixture and add-in chocolate chunks to a sprayed cooking oil or non-stick muffin tray as shown in the picture
- If everything goes according to plan It should come out oven after baking for 25 mins at 350*F.
- This is a high-energy, proteinous meal that is stress relieving and an enjoyable to-go breakfast.
- You can enjoy this with some scrambled egg, fresh fruit, or any other side dishes you enjoy.
- Using cream cheese frosting is not the same as using natural cream cheese. cream cheese frosting has more sweetness and ingredients combined that do not make it as a firm of an ingredient to make a cheesecake.
- If you want to make this extra exciting you can add my Straw-blueberry Sauce to the whole ensemble or use some the remaining cream cheese frosting.