WHAT WE WILL NEED :
- 2 and a half tablespoon of chocolate mixture
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 3/4 cup of milk and water combined
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Pack of Chocolate
CHOCOLATE MIXTURE is a combination of the 3 eggs, 3/4 cup of cream cheese frosting, 3 packs of melted chocolate. This mixture is baked like a cheesecake at 350*F for 50 minutes to 1 hour. If all goes according to plan you should have a thickened texture of this consistency.
HOW TO DO :
- Combine the ingredients as shown in the picture. Make sure to mash or blend the banana for a smoother texture.
- Transfer mixture and add-in chocolate chunks to a sprayed cooking oil or non-stick muffin tray as shown in the picture
- If everything goes according to plan It should come out oven after baking for 25 mins at 350*F.
- This is a high-energy, proteinous meal that is stress relieving and an enjoyable to-go breakfast.
- You can enjoy this with some scrambled egg, fresh fruit, or any other side dishes you enjoy.
- Using cream cheese frosting is not the same as using natural cream cheese. cream cheese frosting has more sweetness and ingredients combined that do not make it as firm of an ingredient to make a cheesecake.
- If you want to make this extra exciting you can add my Straw-blueberry Sauce to the whole ensemble or use some the remaining cream cheese frosting.