Just like the name implies, this is a meal of sweet potatoes, cheese, and a few other vegetables.
WHAT WE WILL NEED //
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 2 quarter blocks white cheddar cheese with black pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes or 4 medium size ones
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. of stir fry oil to taste
HOW TO DO //
- In a pot simmer cheese block to melt on medium heat or semi low heat.
- Rinse off your vegetables to make sure there are no dirt particles in them. Then add to melting cheese block. Some of the water from the rinsed off vegetables would be added to the mixture which should be sufficient enough to continuously melt the cheese.
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes, then crack in one egg and add the tablespoon of stir fry oil.
- While this is going on, microwave potatoes on potato mode, if the potatoes are not desired soft texture after the first round, microwave them again on the potato mode. This will go on for about 12 minutes.
- Once done, scoop the potato meat out and add to mixture, keep this up for 2 to 3 minutes.
If all goes according to plan; your whole meal should come out looking like this.
This is a happy meal that is high in fiber, protein, helps stimulate brain function because of the spinach.
This recipe can be used for other meal just replace sweet potatoes with rice, pasta, plantains, etc.