What We Will Need//
- 1 cup of Pancake mix
- 1/4 cup of Chia seeds
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1cup of Strawberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large or medium size sweet potatoes
- or Any Fresh or frozen fruit of your choice will do
How To Do//
- Combine chia pudding mix with pancake mix.
- Heat up your non-stick pan or spray a pan with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Pour a 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes before flipping over.
- Repeat steps for the rest of the batter.
Struberry sauce can be a mixture combined of strawberry, blueberry, 2 tbsp. of brown cinnamon sugar and nuts. It is made by warming up the oven to 425*F and then placing combined ingredients(strawberry, blueberry and 2 tbsp. of brown sugar) in the oven for 18 minutes.
Sweet Potatoes can be baked by dicing potatoes into wedges and spreading them out on a baking pan and putting them in a preheated oven of 425*F and baking them for 30 minutes.
This is an energizing, high protein and fiber meal.
The berries are rich in antioxidants. Sweet potatoes are sources of fiber.
The sweet potatoes are optional.
If all goes according to plan, your whole meal should come out looking like this.