The six ingredients smoothie bowl/juice.
- 2 Sticks of celery
- A handful of spinach
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1/4 cup of nuts
- 1 cup of cold water.
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
How to Make
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients together and blend.
- Based on preference you can juice these ingredients or make it a smoothie.
- 1 cup of flour(can be rice flour, coconut flour, oats flour)
- 2 or 3 eggs
- 5-10 leaves of spinach
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. of applesauce
- 1.5 cup of water and milk combined
- Nuts (optional)
Let’s Make It
- In a frying pan, skillet or your nonstick pan. Spray pan with cooking oil which can be a combination of oil and water. Let mixture simmer for about a minute or 2 on medium heat.
- Then pour a considerable amount of batter and let it spread around the pan to cook for about 2 to 3 minutes and carefully flip over or let it cook on one side for about 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps until all batter are done.
- If you want it sweet you can top it with powdered sugar or confectionery sugar, best of all can be chocolate syrup.
- Enjoy the smoothie drink from above.