About four months ago I embraced being a vegetarian. I ate just vegetables and fruits, grains, fiber, etc. which is great cause it keeps your body light and feeds it the nutrients it needs.
However, my thoughts on healthy eating include
It is alright if you want to eat just vegetables, (be a vegetarian or vegan) but you want to listen to what your body likes in terms of healthy eating.
I am totally not against eating meat. I think its great to eat meat. God himself, created animals for us to have dominion over them.
Someone said to me that “eating meat is not wrong, its just the way you cook it.”
I think there are many great chicken recipes out there even Chik-fil-A makes healthy meals with chicken.
Barbeque smoked meat is not always very healthy because of the “char” but of course once in a while it is okay to spoil yourself but not all the time.
TOP RECOMMENDATIONS (FRUITS)
- Blueberries have ability to enhance memory, the berry family in general is great.
- Bananas are stress reliving and great for energy boosting.
STORES TO TRY
- Publix has strawberries on sale for just a dollar.
- The jockey lot down on Anderson road.
If your skin is acne prone and you would like to eat anything that requires oil, you just want to make sure it is olive oil fried or baked. Baked meals(i.e. sweet potato fries, irish potatoes fries, fish) are the continuously best meals, instead of frying.
If you choose to fry use one of the oils below,
Best recommendations for oil:
- Coconut oil,
- Grapeseed oil,
- Olive oil.
STORES TO TRY
They can be found for a good price at Walmart, Aldi’s, sometimes the dollar tree store.
Must have in most cooking recipe :
- Olives are a great addition to any meal. “They are low in carbs, but high in healthy fats. They have also been linked to several health benefits, including improved heart health.” (https://authoritynutrition.com/foods/olives/)
- Garlic have great brain boosting ability.
When you eat, just always remember “health is wealth and if you don’t take care of your body where else are you going to live?”(Virgil & Trevor Romain)