I will be sharing these recipes on how to create and make your own ice cream. The two recipes I am sharing are:
Mousse Ice cream cake
WHAT WE WILL NEED//
- 1 pack of heavy cream
- brown and cinnamon sugar combined
- Any Nuts mix
- 2, 1/2 tbsp. of caramel topping
- 2, 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate topping
- 2, 1/2 tbsp. of cream cheese frosting
HOW TO DO//
- Boil all the ingredients except the nuts together on medium heat, stirring continuously. Be careful not to let the contents over the spill.
- Remove from heat when the foam starts to form continuously.
- Cool for about 10 mins.
- Whip the ingredients together until thick syrupy mixture forms.
- Add in your nuts
- Then freeze in a container for 6 hours.
- Then serve to enjoy.
Chia Pudding & Nutella Ice-cream
WHAT IS NEEDED // Ingredients
- Your favorite brand of chocolate spread (Nutella or Hazel nut spread)
- Chia seeds
- Condensed milk
- Nuts (optional)
- Heavy whipping cream
HOW TO DO // Let’s do this.
- Whip heavy cream and add in the mixture formed from a combination of condensed milk, chia seeds, and chocolate spread.
- Blend or crush nuts for smaller and thinner particles and then add in the mixture.
- In a bowl stir all ingredients together.
- Freeze for 6 hours or more in a closed container or bowl.
- Scoop, n serve in a bowl with either fruit or bake brownies or cookies.
- This is very creamy and delicious.
- Chia seeds provide fiber and protein. Nuts are great for brain boosting.
- These steps can be used to make any other kind of ice cream with whatever ingredients you wish to make use of.
This recipe is also available in the link below:
4 Easy Nutella Hacks You Need To Make: http://www.youtube.com/buzzfeedvideo