- 1 package of the bread (either garlic bread or ready made to bake bread)
- Frozen sweet potatoes fries or freshly (chopped in quarts or sliced thin)
How to do
- Preheat *hoven*(haha, oven I mean) to 425*F
- Throw in bread and sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or less.
- Check at a regular interval you want to make sure bread is golden brown. The sweet potatoes take the whole 30 minutes to bake while the bread takes about 15.
- Take out bread and cut into 2. Remove meat of the bread and put baked potatoes in the hollow of bread.
- Then serve and enjoy.
- Enjoy bread with a can of mushroom soup if you want.
- This recipe is also great with garlic bread and regular spiced up Irish potatoes or plantains.
- Bread and potatoes are energy giving foods as they belong in the carbohydrate family.
Praise Adesina’s Photography