Brown rice and broccoli stew
- 1.5 Cup of brown rice
- Frozen broccoli & cauliflower vegetables or fresh broccoli florets
- A can of corn
- 1 packet of salmon
- Tikka masala
- Sriracha or pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt & black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil or grapeseed oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of water
Bringing it all together:
- Boil the rice, add some salt to taste if preferred.
- Put in a bit of oil in a pan, allow to heat for about a minute, put in some siracha for spicy taste and then stir fry the tikka masala frozen broccoli, cauliflower, corn for about 4 minutes. add in water and allow to simmer.
- Follow the instructions on the salmon back packet to bake the fish.
- Then serve in a bowl, your rice, fish, and vegetables to enjoy.
- This recipe is also great for any other vegetables you prefer to make use of.
- You just stir-fry the vegetables and serve with rice!
- You can enjoy this meal with some baked salmon tikka masala as shown in the image above.
- This is a protein, energy meal.
Stores to Try:
- Dollar Tree