This is a very simple recipe. It strongly depends on the taste you want the cheesecake to have either be very eggy or more cheesy. This calls for adding more cheese or eggs.
- 1 small bowl of crème cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 or 2 packets of white or milk chocolate ( can be easily substituted with Hershey kisses cookies n Crème chocolate)
- Melt chocolate either using the microwave or put in a heat proof bowl and putting over a pot of cooking water on medium heat. Take off from heat once it has reached desired melted texture. Then add crème cheese to mixture and stir until desired consistency. Add in the yolk to the mixture. Use a whisk to mix egg white until you get meringue texture and then add to mixture.
- Bake at 350*F for 30 to 45 mins, with warm water under baking pan.
- Top with confectioner’s sugar, powdered brown sugar or chocolate syrup to serve.